Thursday, December 6, 2007

#59

It seems that Halen adds a word a day sometimes. It is so fun to hear him repeat things that he hears us say. For instance, boobs. I am not counting that as a word though. Funny, yet not at the same time.

59. Ravi (ravioli)
60. Deal
61. Yes/jes

It funny, because Carl and I talk to Halen like a little person and not a baby. So, sometimes he talks or answers back in the same manner. When Carl tells or asks him things, sometimes he says something like, "I'll be back in a minute and then we'll play. Deal?" To which Halen replies, "Deal"
I will ask him a question or pose a deal to him and he answers either "deal or yes/jes" Now I follow that up with "Let's shake on it." I taught him how to shake hands with me. Now I make him shake on it with me to seal the deal!

No comments: