Monday, October 6, 2008

Fall Fun!

Well, Halen is still enjoying being outside. We have had some beautiful days to be outdoors. We got out his Thomas Bounce house and filled it with balls one day. We have been to the cider mill twice. Halen rode a pony and LOVED it! He kept telling the pony to "getty-up" Silly me forgot the camera both times. We also recently went up to the cottage for a couple of days. Halen's GG turned 89 last Monday, so we went to visit her while we were up north. When we were leaving I told him to give GG kisses and he did. He reached back and told me he wanted to hug GG too. He's only met her a couple of times, but seemed to really gravitate toward her. He wanted to push her around in her wheelchair too.

The other day, he was riding his fire truck on the patio. He pulled up to the basement window and said,"cappuccino please." Then he ordered himself some nuggies and fries. Then he took my cappuccino in the house and put it on the counter for me. So funny! I actually make cappuccino at home. I rarely order it out.

Halen is into washing his hands, especially after he eats. He always has to have a napkin during a meal because he does not like stuff on his hands. Spaghetti is an interesting meal. He thinks that once there is something on his napkin he should get a whole new one. I have to fold it so it looks clean again.

He and the dog have made a pact to drive me insane some days I think. They must secretly discuss which days to misbehave together ALL DAY LONG! The dog steals Halen's toys and Halen jumps on the dog. Funny enough though, Jager LOVES Halen. He gets very worried if Halen goes to visit a neighbor. He paces at the fence and barks & barks.

Halen's new great love......the movie Cars! I swear that I have had to watch it 30 times in the last two weeks.

I've included a new slide show of pictures. My favorite is Halen sleeping in the highchair up at the cottage. He was so warn out that he fell asleep mid dinner.

No comments: