Tuesday, November 13, 2007

What's new with Halen ...36 words and counting


Hello all. Can you believe that Christmas is just 6 weeks away? I am excited about Halen's first big Christmas. Although I think that next year will be the one that HE is most excited about. I have already started shopping for him. I can't help myself. I even taught him to say Santa.
It is crazy how fast he picks up words lately. I reposted his word list below with his new additions.




  1. Daddy
  2. Mama
  3. Doggy
  4. Eat
  5. Chair
  6. Juice
  7. Shoes
  8. Car
  9. Tree
  10. Tire
  11. Tea
  12. Cracker or Crack
  13. Nana aka Banana
  14. Grapes (a favorite)
  15. Night-Night
  16. Outside
  17. Village (because of our Halloween village that we have on our mantel)
  18. Hi
  19. Bye
  20. Ty-ee (Tyler)
  21. Nay Nay (Renee)
  22. Bill
  23. Bottle
  24. Hot
  25. Sun
  26. grrr..the sound a dinosaur makes
  27. woo-woo....the sound for a fire engine
  28. Snack (nack)
  29. Flower
  30. Cathy
  31. Train
  32. Frog
  33. Coffee (caw-caw)
  34. Cuck-uh (for when he sticks his hands in the plants or garbage can)
  35. Ball
  36. Book

He learns something new every day it seems. He loves to read books and for me to read them to him. He also LOVES his baby einstien flash cards. That is how he knows a lot of his words. He could sit forever and look at them.

No comments: