Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Potty Update

Well, we are a few weeks into potty training. Halen has been doing so well. He even attempts to do it all on his own. He is very good about telling me when he has to go too.
We have eliminated any pull up or diaper at nap time. He goes potty before and after nap and doesn't have any accidents. He is still going sometimes at night, so we are still using a diaper for that. We tried pull ups at night, but when he has an accident he gets very upset and comes to my room. He does not like to pee on himself. In fact when he uses the potty, he strips off everything from the waist down so as not to pee on anything.
He still does not really like pooping on the potty. He tried to get to his potty chair during nap yesterday because I told him that if he had to go poop or pee to get up and try. I also told him to call for me if he needed help. He made it to the hallway and pooped his pants. What a mess! (no underwear)

No comments: